We would like to thank everyone who has made the Willo Enduro possible.
Thanks go firstly to Leanne and John Henderson, from Canberra, who in the first few months after James died, made this event possible. Their energy and commitment carried us along at times when we felt deflated. It would not have happened without them
- To Michael Butcher, Steve Evans, Brendan Denn, John van den Ham, and Chad Balding whose experience in MTB racing and knowledge of Wingello trails make it all happen
- To the expertise of Russ Baker who offered support and advice when we needed it
- To Niki Fisher for the wonderful T shirts, the logo and graphics
- To Shaun Lewis, Dylan Cooper, and Ben Henderson for their help with planning
- Special thanks to Dylan Cooper – who is always at the end of an email, message, text – to get Meg out of trouble!
- To our sponsors – Giant, M2O, Shimano, Ride Technics, Gu, Mitas Tyres, Frameskin, Forest Corporation of NSW, Rocky Trail Entertainment, Kennards Hire, Dirtsurfer mudguards and Radical Lights
- To Dylan Cooper from Conceptis for the website
- To the members of SHCC and CORC MTB clubs whose manpower and equipment made this event possible
- To the Highlands Trails for their constant work on upkeep of the Wingello trails
- To Stu Plant for commentary during ALL of our events
- To Snax on Trax who feed us
- To Richard Manning at Aquamann Irrigation who provided the water
- And to all the other volunteers who have worked on this event over the many years
- to all the riders who have supported the Willo – and given us excellent feedback which we listened to, improving the race year by year
- Thanks also to all the supporters of James (and there are many), whose well wishes and energy for this project kept us rolling along
To all of you – the riders – who supported this event
And the last word goes to James, who inspired us all with his enthusiasm, passion, cheeky humour, commitment, grace on the bike and fun…. we are all here at this event because of him….