If you can’t make it to the race email us – we can almost certainly help you out and refund parts or transfer all of the entry fee over to a future Rocky Trail event. Refund cut off dates and associated refund scale is below. All refund requests must be made via email prior to the scheduled refund cut-off dates.
- up to 7 days before the event: 80% refund or transfer of the entire entry fee over to another Rocky Trail event – valid for 6 months
- up to 3 days before the event: transfer of the entire entry fee over to another Rocky Trail event – valid for 6 months
- less than 3 days before the event: 0%
- Riders may transfer their registration to another rider but they must notify race organizers. Please contact us to make a change.
- After this time, transferring registrations is possible in person at all times when Registration is open (Saturday 9th March between 2pm & 8pm, or on Sunday 10th March between 6.30am & 8.30am)
- There will be no refunds available for any expense incurred by transferring from a longer distance to a shorter distance. If transferring to a longer distance, riders must pay the extra amount owing, before the new registration will be accepted.
We the event organisers reserve the right to cancel the race at any time and the race may be cancelled by us due to fire, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, venue closure, or any other circumstances. If conditions do warrant the postponement of the event, Rocky Trail Entertainment will endeavour to set an alternative date and possibly location and entry fees and registration details will be transferred to that alternative race.
If a rider cannot participate on the alternative race date set we ask that the riders/teams inform us immediately after the announcement of the alternative date. We will then refund 50% of the original registration fee paid.
If conditions warrant the cancellation of the event and no alternative racing date or location can be set riders will receive a discount towards a future Rocky Trail Event worth at least 80% of the paid registration fee.